Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bear Research?


I've been sitting here goofing off and watching birds for about an hour, and all the while there have been 2 guys from the Alaska Fish and Game Department loading up the back of their pick up truck right below my window. I figured they were here doing inspections or something because the people who own this inn also run a charter fishing operation. Then I took a good look... They are loading up some plastic tubs with bait, and syringes (big syringes) and those emergency thermal blankets and whatnot. The wording on the lids of the plastic tubs says "Bear Research" Bear Research!!!! I should follow them, huh? I mean it's not like I've got anything else to do today...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sis, Your blogs rule! I feel like I'm there, you have mad writing skills.. keep them coming...yer bro, p.s. stay away from the bears!!

Anonymous said...

Bears! Oh My! I hope you're being safe and got photos of the grizzlies.....well? - The Brew Meister